Battle & Brew presents an art show tribute to the best channel for kids, Nickelodeon. We're talking everything from the toys, Snick, the magazine, the movies, nicktoons....we loved it all and we want YOUR art!
We are looking for artists who would like to participate in the art show! Interested? Then please read all of the rules!
• Any and everyone is welcome to submit! You do NOT have to ask permission to participate in the show
• Pieces MUST be in theme. Nickelodeon! From any era! We can all agree that the 90's were the best time for Nick, but we will accept art from 2000's Nick too.
• No more than 2 pieces per artist
• Please no pieces larger than 2.5 x 2.5 FEET. We have changed to maximum size of the pieces because we ran out of wall space for the last show due to the large number of pieces at the maximum size!
• Please drop off all pieces for the show during the week of Feb 5th through the 10th during business hours, anything later will not be accepted. The hostesses at the front can help you with this!
• We are not taking a commission fee for the sale of your art, but we do ask for a $5 hanging fee per piece. Please come with cash when dropping off your pieces
• Please make sure your piece comes ready to hang! That means any sort of mounting on the back, prints framed, etc. If your piece is not ready to hang it will be denied from the show. NO SCREWS, NO TAPE, NO STICKY BACKS. Please FRAME YOUR WORK. And make sure the canvas submissions are easily hangable on one nail. None of this balancing your canvas on 2 nails hogwash some of y'all made us do for the last show.
• LOCAL ARTISTS ONLY. Can you drop off/pick up your piece in person? Yes? Then you're considered local.
• Please print out, sign, and bring in this contract when you drop off your piece https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FF8OwLXwUkd88UFeersB_SEoBiTZKdarD-vCx5zOwVo/edit?usp=sharing
• We reserve the right to deny any submission that did not follow the rules.
Please have your artist name, email address, and the price on a piece of paper taped to the back of your piece. This way we can keep track of whose piece is whose so we can get them labeled correctly and so you can get paid if it gets sold.
The opening night for the art show is Feb 12th https://www.facebook.com/events/2188208318087157/
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Please read the event page in full before contacting me, your questions are probably already answered. This art show is curated with love by Artetak, if you have any questions please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I look forward to seeing your art! 💖facebook.com/kateloganart 💖instagram.com/artetak